Environmental pollution is posing a serious threat not just to humans, but also to every other living thing on earth.
In fact, its alarming effects are becoming more dangerous every day.
That is why we must immediately make an effort to do something about it!
If you are a student who REALLY care about animals and would like to contribute in making the planet a better place for them, then here is the perfect opportunity.
Simply share an inspiring story about them with us and we’ll share it with the rest of the world.
Plus, you’ll get a chance at winning the $1200 Nurture for Nature Scholarship, which will be awarded twice per year.
About Us – Who IS Petazi?
Petazi stands for PET A to Z Information. We operate a website that aims to be the ultimate informational resource regarding all things related to dogs, cats, pets and other animals (e.g ultimate guide for best dog food for pitbulls or best large breed puppy food, best vacuum for pet hair …)
The Nurture for Nature Scholarship was created as a mission to share inspiring stories about animals and pets in particular. Our main goal is to make this world a better place by increasing people’s awareness for protecting animals.
Together we can help to nurture nature – begin now by submitting your story!
Who Can Apply and How
We’re only accepting applications from students located in the US and Canada.
Candidates can submit applications in two convenient ways:
- Send directly to us via the “Share Your Story Now” button below
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit any inspirational/interesting short story about animals.
It should ideally be your own story, meaning something that you experienced firsthand.
- Should contain at least 300 words and include a title.
- Must be your own and unique writing (do NOT copy as we WILL check for plagiarism).
- You can use images or videos, but clearly cite the source.
About Your Story
- We appreciate a REAL story, one that somehow involves YOU! It could also be something involving your family, friends, or an acquaintance.
- If you use images or videos that you saw on the Internet, you need to indicate the source clearly. If we receive any complaints about piracy, your application will be immediately discarded.
YOUR Contact Information: (Must Include ALL 5 Items)
- Full Name
- Email Address
- School You’re Currently Attending
- Mailing Address
* We will never sell your contact information.
A valid statement of your current academic status including evidence that you are currently attending college or school as set forth above. You may submit your most recent undergraduate or school transcript.
Please note that by applying for this scholarship, you give us expressed consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- We will not charge any fees to any student who participates in the program.
- Petazi reserves the exclusive rights to republish any of the entries it receives.
- Submitted entries should be written solely by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries and Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- The winner will be the one whose entry receives the most “Likes” on our Facebook Page.
The Award – What Amount Will The Winner Receive?
- There is one annual Scholarship that is awarded to one candidate.
- The amount of the Scholarship is $1,200.00
- The receiving Deadline: June 30, 2017
- The day we start counting: July 01, 2017
- The award will be announced on: July 30, 2017
The Application Process
- Email us at email@example.com
- We’ll review your application and send you a confirmation email if it’s eligible. If you do not hear from us, that means your application was not approved.
- We publish your story on our Facebook page.
What if I’m the WINNER? How do I receive the Award?
- We will announce the finalists on our website on 7/30/2017.
- We will contact the finalist via email.
- We will save and post the information of winners on our website petazi.com.
- Scholarship winners are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification – otherwise the award will be forfeited.
- Scholarship winners are required to notify their Financial Aid office of the award.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Petazi – Scholarship Office, 316A Cecil Street, Chicago, IL 60605
- Contact Name: Rose Larson (Project Manager)
- Phone Number: +1 (331) 207-4154